Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ready to Go Feb. 1st!


I just wanted to give a little update on how our little Marina is growing up. Mallory has been spoken for and will be going to live with her new family soon. We are excited for her, and even moreso because we know the family that is adopting her. This coming Monday, Marina will be 8 weeks old and ready to leave our home in just four more weeks. She is truly a wonderful puppy, so sweet, full of energy and spunk, loves to give kisses and cuddle, and she absolutely LOVES getting her tummy rubbed! Not a barker, I actually have yet to hear her bark. And when she plays, I rarely hear her growl; her sister was the complete opposite. I'm also very amazed at how well both of our girls have taken to potty pads. I would say they use the puppy pads at LEAST 85% of the time (of course we have about 7 pads throughout the living area, lol). Marina has her mother's good looks and I think she'll have a fuller coat as well, just like her daddy. She'll be one gorgeous little lady!

If you're interested in our little girl, all other details are listed on the sidebar in the About Me section of this blog. Feel free to e-mail for more information or call 361-249-4760.

Tara

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I'm happy to hear that Mallory has found a good home. I'm sure gonna miss seeing them on your blog and their blog. I have "surrogately" (any such word?) falling for them so cute cute cute. I love how they are so little as well. You did a great job with them I don't know how you can part with the cuties.