Monday, December 7, 2009

Videos (3-4 weeks old)


The girls starting playing with eachother a little bit before they turned 3 weeks old. Here in this video they're about 3 1/2 weeks of age. I love watching them play, it's so much more entertaining than TV. ;)


And I thought it was time for them to try some "real" food. Here they are, gobbling it all up. They LOVED it! That's my girls!


And I thought this was just too cute not to post. These are their first toys! I love how they just fell asleep on them- that's how much they loved them. I just can't get enough of their cuteness!


And here is Mallory, one unhappy baby. I've determined that when they start crying, they're usually just tired. Just like babies get fussy when they need a nap, so do puppies apparently. Mallory had been out for a while; Marina was actually asleep near me. That's the major difference I've noticed so far- that Mallory is very much the outgoing little explorer and Marina is a very content just chillaxin', a very lovable cuddle baby. More lately, Marina is out running around like her little sister (she cries when she wanders too far away, lol), but for the longest time she just wanted to cuddle with me. And what's really cute is that when they get tired, they always come back and find me. They love to sleep in my arms or snuggled up against me- I LOVE them so much! This is going to be hard to let them go. BTW, please excuse the mess. :)

1 comment:

Tonya said...

OH... too fun! What cutie pies..